What if my student gets sick or needs me while in class?
- Put your cell phone on vibrate
- Carry it with you while in the church
- We will text you if a need arises. Otherwise we have no way to contact you
What are the guidelines for sickness?
Please do not bring your child to children's ministry if they have had any of these symptoms in the past 24 hours:
- Any colored discharge from eyes, ears or nose
- Any vomiting or diarrhea in the past 24 hours
- FEVER (over 99*; must be fever free for 24 hours without medication)
- Rash associated with viral or bacterial infection
- Contagious illness (hand, foot, or mouth, etc.)