Young Professionals weekly gathering
All are welcome to join us for a weekly bible study. Email email@example.com for more information.
YP @ WECC
WHO does the Young Professionals Ministry serve?
- The YP ministry is generally a place for people from their mid-20s to their mid-30s. Our group includes singles, married couples, and some couples with small children.
WHY does the Young Professionals Ministry exist?
- Our goal is to help Young Professionals CONNECT with others in a similar season of life, GROW as followers of Jesus and members of His Church, and to ENJOY and SERVE our great city together.
WHAT does the Young Professionals Ministry provide to help accomplish this?
- Weekly Bible Study — All are welcome on Sunday nights for a bible study! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Regularly organized social events — Throughout the year we plan social events such as canoe trips, Sounds games, trips to Arrington Vineyards, and other fun activities.
Want to stay informed about what we have going on?
- Get texts with YP news — email email@example.com to be added. You can unsubscribe anytime.