SIGN UP NOW FOR THE YP SPRING RETREAT!
Our Spring Retreat in Chattanooga, TN is a great opportunity to get away from your normal routine for a couple of days and to have a blast with friendly people from West End. We are going to have a memorable Saturday – rafting the Ocoee in the afternoon, and taking in local attractions Chattanooga has to offer at night! The goal is that we would grow in genuine relationship with God and each other for the good of our city. This is a great chance to make new friends, to get a taste of what our Young Professionals community is all about, and to take a step in the direction of deepening your relationship with God.
Young Professionals Spring Retreat | May 6-7
SATURDAY, MAY 6:
7:30-7:45 Meet at WECC
10:00-10:30 Check in to hotel in Chattanooga
11:00-11:30 Message from Jon
12:15 Depart for Rafting
1:30-4:30 Rafting on the Ocoee
6:00-6:30 Message from Jon
7:30 Downtown Adventures
SUNDAY, MAY 7:
8:00-9:00 Breakfast/check out of hotel
9:30 Sunday Service
1:00 Arrive back at WECC
This includes transportation, stay at hotel, all meals, and rafting.
WHO does the Young Professionals Ministry serve?
- The YP ministry is generally a place for people from their mid-20s to their mid-30s. Our group includes singles, married couples, and some couples with small children.
WHY does the Young Professionals Ministry exist?
- Our goal is to help Young Professionals CONNECT with others in a similar season of life, GROW as followers of Jesus and members of His Church, and to ENJOY and SERVE our great city together.
WHAT does the Young Professionals Ministry provide to help accomplish this?
- Sunday Supper - An informal, hangout time and potluck dinner at the Youngs' place every Sunday night. ALL are welcome! For more information email Jon.
- Faith & Work Forums - Forums that address the intersection of faith and all areas of life. Throughout the year we host forums on topics such as art & entertainment, finances, government, and community involvement & development. Find out more about Faith & Work here.
- Regularly organized social events - Throughout the year we plan social events such as canoe trips, Sounds games, trips to Arrington Vineyards, and other fun activities.